Medi Acne Treatment
We Do a customized treatment plan for each client.
We Do acne treatments without antibiotic therapy.
We Do treat acne 1d, 2d and 3d stages.
Anti- Acne treatment treats symptoms and manifestations of oily skin caused by hormonal imbalance, genetic predisposition, bacterial infections together with poor hygiene, stress, unhealthy nutrition, to mention only a few factors that affect skin condition.
The main target of the procedure is the treating of foci of acne inflammation and prevent the formation of new ones. The treatment addresses the primary causes of oily skin and blemishes, speeding up healing processes and preventing further damage such as scars and stagnant spots.
What Included the treatmentControlling & Regulating Antimicrobial Activity
Antimicrobial and antiseptic ingredients fight bacteria in affected pores, while simultaneously balancing oily skin.
Moderating Sebum Secretion
A unique combination of highly active ingredients minimizes sebum accumulation which clogs pores and leads to breakouts. Simultaneously, antioxidants decrease sebum oxidation and the subsequent release of fatty acids on which bacteria strive.
Skin Renewal & Scar Tissue Repairing
Keratolytic ingredients exfoliate the outer layer, releasing pore blockage and excess sebum, preventing bacteria proliferation, resulting in a healthier looking skin with a smooth, uniform texture.
Preventing Post Inflammatory Hyper Pigmentation (PIH)
Breakouts may leave spots (PIH) after they become inactive. Advanced ingredients work synergistically to reduce inflammation and melanin production, lightening the skin and leaving it even toned.
Active Ingredients of treatment
- Glycolic & lactic AHA’- stimulate cell regeneration.
- Kojic & bearberry extracts – inhibit the formation of melanin.
- Encapsulated retinol – retinyl ester ensures maximum penetration and cell division and regeneration together with collagen and HA production.
- Encapslated salicylic acid - removes dead cells, rids the skin of excessive oil and bacteria.
- ThermalStability Vitamin C - lightening agent, anti-oxidant, promotes collagen synthesis
- Kaolin, calamine & zinc oxide – mineral complex to absorb excessive sebum and conceal blemishes.
- Lycopene – potent anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory, protects against toxicity, antioxidant.
IMPORTANT: The treatment includes a course of procedures at least of 5. During The treatment period, skin condition may be worsen. This is a normal reaction and is not a cause for concern.
Before treatment instructionsDo not to use scrubs, creams and serums with any acids, especially with retinoic acid creams (Retin-A, Differin, Avita etc) for two to three days before your treatment. Avoid excessive sun exposure 1 week.
After treatment InstructionsAvoid intense sun light exposure and artificial UV exposure for period of at least 1 week after your procedure. Use a broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection with SPF 30+ on daily basis during this period, even in the winter or on cloudy days.
Who Does Need the TreatmentMost skin types can undergo these treatments.
- Packages are available.
- More than one treatment may be required for optimal results.