This is a "classic" whole-body massage that applies light and energetic pressure or light touch. Think of this method as the perfect combination of massage and physiotherapy, a process that promotes total relaxation and muscle tension release. The massage therapist will use five main types of massage techniques in a Swedish massage: stroking and gliding, rubbing, tapping or pounding, kneading, vibration.
Swedish massage offers the following health benefits:
- Easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins
- Improving blood circulation and blow flow throughout the body
- Helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple and improving range of motion
- Reducing emotional and physical stress
- Easing back pain and chronic pain
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
A deep tissue massage targets a particular area, for example, low back pain, recovery from injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome and involves applying firmer pressure and slower strokes to reach the deeper layers of muscle, tendons, and fascia. The movements are generally performed with fingers, knuckles, hands, elbows, and forearms, and are commonly focused solely on the specific areas of pain and tension.
Deep tissue massage offers the following health benefits:
- Reduces low back pain, upper back and neck pain
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Rehabilitates injured muscles
- Recovers from injuries (e.g. sports injury, falls, MVA injury llike whiplash)
- Reduces osteoarthritis pain , sciatica, fibromyalgia etc.
THERAPEUTIC BODY MASSAGE
With this treatment, a massage therapist will use smooth black basalt rocks that have been heated to a uniform temperature. Basalt stones are very rich in iron, which makes them particularly great at retaining heat and are even believed to help improve the flow of energy in your body. In addition to loosening muscles, the heat from the massage stones opens up blood vessels and improves circulation. Improved circulation allows more oxygen to be delivered to the muscles, which helps alleviate aches and pains.The massage therapist will apply the hot stones on specific points along the body to create soothing pressure or use them to massage muscles with steady pressure.
Therapeutic body massage provides the following health benefits:
- Reduces muscle tension
- Improves circulation
- Increases joint mobility and flexibility
- Improves recovery of soft tissue injuries
- Reduces stress hormones
- Provides relaxation
- Improves skin tone
ANTI - CELLULITE BODY MASSAGE
Anti-cellulite body massage is a proven method of fighting cellulite. During the treatment, the specialist acts on the subcutaneous fat cells and blood vessels in problem areas. During the massage, blood circulation improves, the movement of lymph and fluid in the tissues is activated. As a result, toxins, harmful substances, and excess fluid are removed from the body faster. Your body gets an even relief and toned skin.
Anti-cellulite massage offers the following health benefits:
- Weight loss
- Acceleration of metabolic processes and reduction of swelling
- Reduce stretch marks
- Oxygenation of tissues and increased muscle tone
- Anti-stress effect
- Increased immunity
This is a completely comfortable massage in which you will feel a pleasant relaxation and healing effect. Most prenatal massages use principles based on classic Swedish massage techniques. The primary purpose of Swedish massage is to increase the blood’s oxygen flow and assist in toxin removal from the muscles.
Massage therapy during pregnancy has many benefits, including:
- Reduced anxiety
- Reducing back and leg pain
- Reducing swelling in the legs
- Improved sleep
- Decreased levels of the stress hormone norepinephrine
- General improvement in mood
- Reduces pain and increases the immune system's ability to fight viruses
Cupping doesn’t hurt, but it may leave a temporary mark that may last 3 - 7 days.
PERCUSSIVE MASSAGE THERAPY
Essential oils have a healing effect in aromatherapy. In the composition of many, there are natural antiseptics, pain relievers, relaxing, activating components of plants. Penetrating into the blood, they have an effect comparable to a drug, causing chemical changes - they stimulate the nervous system, the work of muscles and organs, improve breathing, strengthen immunity, soothe pain, relieve tension.