OxyGeneo 3 in 1 Super Facial
OxyGeneo™ 3 in 1 Super Facial is a unique procedure, performed on a new generation cosmetology equipment. Patented and clinically proven OxyGeneo™ technology results in unparalleled skin nourishment and oxygenation, for smoother complexion and younger looking skin. Results are seen even after one treatment. OxyGeneo™ is safe for all skin tones and can treat sensitive skin without any irritation.
Only after full consultation and assessment of your skin condition, We Do Esthetics will choose the correct OxyGeneo™ treatment.
- Aging skin
- Sun damaged
- Dehydrated skin
- Seasonal issue
- Sensitive skin
- Uneven skin tone
How does OxyGeneo work?
OxyGeneo™ treatments are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Breakthrough OxyGeneo™ technology provides superior anti-aging results by treating the skin at a deeper level. Exfoliate, Infuse, and Oxygenate your way to youthful skin.
You can enjoy |the benefits of exfoliation similar to microdermabrasion, but with no downtime
deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients and healing skin oxygenation from within.
The disposable Capsugen tablet exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing the skin to receive active nutrients.
Capsugen® cleanses the skin, preparing it for infusion of active ingredients: NeoRevive™ for rejuvenation and anti-aging or NeoBright™ for skin brightening and texture improvement.
The OxyGeneO® effect produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area (BOHR EFFECT). This increases capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
- Any surgical, invasive, ablative procedure in the treatment area within three months prior to treatment or before complete healing.
- Face lift, eyelid surgery, skin resurfacing, deep chemical peeling or deep dermabrasion in the treatment area within three months prior to treatment or
- before complete healing.
- Injected chemical substance, threads, synthetic fillers in the treated area – treat only upon approval and responsibility from treating aesthetic physician.
- Fillers, collagen, fat injections or other injected bio-material in the treated area within two-three weeks prior to treatment and not before complete healing has occurred.
- Botox in the treated area within 2 weeks prior to treatment and not before complete healing has occurred.
- Plump and hydrate
- Restore skin volume
- Renew youthful glow
- Revitalize dull complexion
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Firm skin and tighten pores
- Improve skin cell production
- Reduce appearance of pigmentation
The effect is visible after the first procedure and lasts for several days. The course of procedures provides a reduction in skin area by 10-20% and gives results comparable to an operational skin tightening.
The waves penetrate deep into the skin and help to deliver active ingredients of cosmetic and therapeutic substances in cells. The ultrasound increases the permeability of cell membranes and allows cosmetic products to operate more efficiently. The efficacy of cosmetic products increases several times. In addition, the ultrasound breaks the seal of the skin, helps to remove toxins, reduce swelling and inflammation, improves metabolism and relieves pain.
Ultrasound treatment benefits:
- Improves absorption of active ingredients.
- Gently warms skin tissue for better cellular metabolism/increased circulation.
- Improves moisture retention.
- Reduces appearance of enlarged pores.
- Relieves puffiness around the eyes.
The process is safe for all skin types, painless and gentle and can be used on sensitive skin conditions (i.e. rosacea).
TriPollar RF (Radio Frequency)
The effect is visible after the first procedure and lasts for several days. The course of procedures provides a reduction in skin area by 10-20% and gives results comparable to an operational skin tightening. Results are achieved by creating “controlled inflammation” via simultaneous heating superficial and deep skin layers.
Results are achieved by creating “controlled inflammation” via simultaneous heating superficial and deep skin layers :
- Immediate Results: Collagen fibers contract – short terms skin tightening.
- Long Term Results: Increased fibroblasts’ metabolism – collagen remodeling firmer and tighten skin appearance.
RF in Medicine & AestheticsTill now existing RF based technologies were either:
- 1 st generation - Mono-Polar.
- 2 nd generation - Bi-Pola.
- 3 rd generation -TriPollar .
TriPollar RF -applies conductive RF to the skin via 3 or more electrodes.
- Energy is focused for optimal effect in the target area.
- Volumetric heating generates clinical effect.
- The most pleasant RF treatment due to focused energy field allowing low power consumption .
TriPollar RF Treatment Benefits
- Firm and tighten your skin.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve skin texture.